Monday, March 24, 2014

Assignment #2



Assignment #2 is an essay on a deeper understanding of assignment #1. My essay will be about how parents should and should not use different languages around children. Things such as profanity, slang, and how they should be positive with their choice of words. I think this will be a good ongoing argument due to the vast variety of parents who don't know how to speak around their children. This essay will not only be focused on the importance of words, but also the actions these words bring with them. Knowing that the things that come out of people mouth can take a toll over someone's life is another issue regarding this essay. The assignment is to be 750 words or more and must have 2 reliable sources to follow up on your argument.  I think by having actual research about this situation will help me understand it slightly better. Also it helps me get to the point better and make it more factual. This also will be a lesson for me. This will help me understand the importance of parenting for later in life. It will also be something I can teach to someone else when trying to do the right thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment