Monday, March 24, 2014

How ANNOYING The Snow Is

This snow is starting to get very annoying; it snows continuously. I’m sick of seeing it, knowing that it’s supposed to be spring and it keeps constantly snowing. It has affected my entire learning experience for each of my classes. Things have been very rushed since this snow and I don’t like it. Assignments for each class have been due on time even though all the information we needed was not fully provided. I will be over joyed when all this snow has ended so things will get back on track. I feel like all the things I have learned lately have not been fully processed, and a blur. Due to this snow my grades have not been where I want them to be. Although I’m passing things still aren't the same. Even though I had enough time to study, I still think that the snow has messed up everything. My professors aren't showing any sympathy for this snow because they still are going on with assignments that the class has no knowing of. English class really hasn't been happening because of this snow, that’s my reason for writing about the snow. This white mess has ruined everything for me and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment