Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break

My spring break was fulfilled with many of events. I attended plenty of gatherings and birthday parties that which I made a lot of food. Although the weather was somewhat messy I made the best of it. I spent plenty of my time with my family and some friends as I could. Even though I wished that it would have been a bit longer I still enjoyed myself. I think more so because I didn't have to wake up early for class. Going on spring break made me realize that it wasn't going to be long till second semester was over. During spring break I had decided to move back home and continue my studies there. With that it made me realize how much I would miss some of the people I had grown close to. Knowing that it was only break and not the last day of school it still made me think a lot. I also spent some of my days doing make-up homework. Being that I had nothing but time to get caught up, I put the time to great use. My spring break was fairly different from the others, but I still had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment